I’ve complete draft #2. Now the hard word of draft #3 starts.
A few friends have volunteered to read through draft #2 and offer feedback.
Here’s the deal, in case anyone else would like to get in on it:
- to reading the book
- either marking it up physically and mailing it to me, or sending me an email
In return, I will:
- send you a free print copy of draft #2
- after you mail it back to me and I’m done reading your hand-written comments, I’ll mail it back to you (signed, if you wish)
- thank you in the acknowledgements of the final edition of the book (both print and e-book)
- mail you a thank you gift when the book goes live
If that sounds like a deal you want in on, email me your shipping address. If you’re not already a friend, I’m still open to the idea – but please tell me a bit about yourself either in email or in the comments below.
By the way, here’s the my quick-and-dirty stab at three-piece wraparound artwork for the draft hard-copy (click to embiggen):